Wednesday 8 January 2014

Not able to pull from git master , says upto date

Not able to pull from git master , says upto date



1.Git pull: error: Entry foo not uptodate. Cannot merge - Stack ...

Description:Git pull: error: Entry foo not uptodate. ... $ git pull ...
... file your_file.rb not up to date, ... git status # On branch master #
Changed but not updated: ...



2.git push merge error, but git pull is already up-to-date ...

Description:I do: $ git commit . $ git push error: Entry 'file.php' not
uptodate. Cannot merge. Then I do $ git pull Already up-to-date. What do I
do? I just want to get the ...



3.gitosis - git push says everything up-to-date even though I ...

Description:I have a remote gitosis server and a local git repository, and
each time I make a big change in my code, I'll push the changes to that
server too. But today I find ...



4.git-push is not available for http - BitchX

Description:... it says i should do a git pull, but i get an already up to
date ... you are probably not on the master branch: ... pull says "I
already know that I'll be ...



5.Git pull - error entry notuptodate cannot merge - Stack Overflow

Description:I am a newcomer to GIT and wanted to know how to just get a
latest version of the trunk and DISCARD all of my curent changes. All I
seem to get is the notuptodate error.



6.github - Git push not working but git pull is on remote branch ...

Description:One of the developers in my team is having the following
issues. They have the ability to pull a remote branch which says it is all
up to date, but they cannot push ...



7.Work with pull requests - Bitbucket - Atlassian Documentation

Description:It's already upto date according to git, while it's not. Can
anyone help ... So I'd like to be able to send Pull requests for all the
... git pull git checkout master



8.Pull - Git Wiki

Description:git pull is used to update and merge your master branch with
the official release repository update and merge to local branch Edit git
pull origin master:master_local



9.Git failed to push some refs – the multiple branch variant ...

Description:So I had to "git checkout master" to switch to the master
branch, then "git pull" to bring that up to date, then "git checkout
fetch-flow ... Seth Milliken ...



10.TranslationProject/GitHowTo - GNOME Wiki!

Description:$ cd zenity $ git up Current branch master is up to date ...
perhaps in order to be able to pull ... your working tree is not
up-to-date. When you try to pull, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment