Wednesday 8 January 2014

How does Visual Studio know Project is a VB project or How can I convert my project to C# project

How does Visual Studio know Project is a VB project or How can I convert
my project to C# project



1.Visual Studio Conversion Wizard

Description:Use this wizard to convert a solution or project to the
project file format that is used by the current version of Visual Studio.
The wizard lets you can create a ...



2.vb.net - How does Visual Studio know Project is a VB project ...

Description:Related Topics: How to: Upgrade Projects Created in Earlier
Versions of Visual Studio



3.A Visual Studio Add-In That Converts C# Code To Visual Basic

Description:I am looking to convert my project from a VB project into a C#
project. How do Visual studio recocgnize that the project is a VB project?
I have been looking through ...



4.visual studio - convert vb.net project to C#.net - Stack Overflow

Description:Build a Visual Basic add-in that lets you copy C# code and
paste it into Visual Studio as Visual Basic using the code converter of
your choice. Scott Swigart shows ...



5.Code Convert Visual Studio Add-in for C# and VB.NET - CodeProject

Description:Possible Duplicate: Good way to convert VB.Net to C#? Is there
any tool that can convert a whole VB.NET project to C# project?



6.[RESOLVED] Why does Visual Studio 2010 convert my projects ...

Description:Code Convert Visual Studio Add-in for C# and VB.NET. ... I
created this project as part of my efforts to study add-in programming.
... sir can you Convert code to vb.net:



7.How to convert the project in Visual Studio 2010 to Visual ...

Description:I could understand that for a project in the VS2010 project
format, but I still can't see why ... Why does Visual Studio 2010 convert
my ... VB | C# My Blog: Using ...



8.Why does Visual Studio 2010 convert my projects? - The Visual ...

Description:Hi, I have project in Visual Studio 2010 which contains some
web performance tests in it. I tried to create a new Test Project in
Visual Studio 2008 and tried to add ...



9.Converting CSharp project to VB.Net project

Description:14-03-2010 · Visual studio, VS, Express, editor, vs editor,
visual studio editor, vsx, extensibility, vs extensibility, project, vs
project, visual studio project ...



10.c# - Convert visual studio 2008 project to 2010 - Stack Overflow

Description:Hi Mrbaseball, C# and VB.Net are essentially identical. Here
are one conversion tool which can be used to convert entire C# project to
corresponding VB.NET project ...

No comments:

Post a Comment