Wednesday 8 January 2014

How to display Parent Title "and" parent's children in WordPres using WP_list_pages

How to display Parent Title "and" parent's children in WordPres using
WP_list_pages



1.Function Reference/wp list pages « WordPress Codex

Description:Description . Displays a list of WordPress Pages as links. It
is often used to customize the Sidebar or Header, but may be used in other
Templates as well.



2.WordPress › Support » Display Parent title and children ...

Description:Hello, I'm very new to this, but trying to cut my teeth. I'm
using this code from the codex in my sidebar and I can't figure out how to
display the parent title ...



3.WordPress › Support » Get title for Page parent

Description:I am using wordpress as a cms and my client needs the child
pages to display the parent title as ... To display a link to the parent
page: <?php wp_list_pages('title ...



4.WordPress › Support » Displaying child pages of parent ...

Description:print
wp_list_pages("title_li=&child_of=".$post->ID."&sort_column ... You always
want to display the same list of children/subpages of a ... print
wp_list_pages ...



5.How to create a Simple Directory in Wordpress using ...

Description:I wanted to create a simple directory of non-profit
organizations. To do so, I wanted to use pages for the directory, rather
than posts so that I could separate the ...



6.WordPress › Support » Children, Parents, Custom Menu

Description:I'm using the following code. To display parents of children.
I looked on the wordpress codex, but I'm not really that great with PHP
and could use some help.



7.php - wp_list_pages, hide parent with no ancestor and show ...

Description:I'am trying to create a menu using wp_list_pages and I want
the end result to look like this: parent ( no ancestor ) <-- This one
should be hidden - Children "Some ...



8.WordPress › Support » Displaying Children When Viewing 1 Child

Description:I'm using this code to display subpages when viewing the
parent page: <?php if(wp_list_pages("child_of=".$post->ID."&echo=0")) { ?>
<ul> <?php wp_list_pages("title_li ...



9.Child Themes « WordPress Codex

Description:Create a directory in your themes directory to hold the child
theme. The theme directory is wp-content/themes. You should name the
directory without any space as part ...



10.WordPress › Support » How to hide child pages in submenu?

Description:I am using the following code to display sub-pages ...
($post->post_parent) $children =
wp_list_pages("title_li=&child_of=".$post->post_parent."&echo=0"); ...

No comments:

Post a Comment